Your organization’s success depends on strong individual performance at all levels, including your non-managerial, administrative, and staff-level employees. Great performance requires a common set of values, behaviors, and skills that align individual capabilities to your organization’s strategy. Help your employees tap into their best with The 7 Habits Foundations, the one-day introduction to The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®: Signature Edition 4.0 content.
Employees will learn how to make better choices about how they spend their time and energy and also learn how to work more effectively with others to achieve far better results. They’ll also learn how to balance their time and renew so they can achieve the most important goals of your organization.
The participants will receive the following materials.
- 7 Habits Foundations Participant Guidebook
- Big Rocks tools
- 21-day Contract
- Living The 7 Habits ™ App
A completely new app, Living the 7 Habits™, has been developed to support your ongoing learning about and implementing the 7 Habits. Download the preview version of the app today. A full version is available to those who attend a 7 Habits work session.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
- Assume full accountability for the results.
- Identify what matters most in their work and personal lives.
- Prioritize and achieve their most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
- Collaborate more effectively by building relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Effectively communicate in all aspects of their lives, including the digital world.
- Approach problems and opportunities with creative collaboration.
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning.
EXPLORE THIS PRODUCT
This work session consists of 6 hours of instructor-led training.
HOW TO GET STARTED
If you’d like to know more about the possibilities of the 7 Habits Foundations for your organization
Email: email@example.com Tel: +30 210 69.85.946 – 47