Who We Are
We specialize in performance improvement. We help organizations and individuals achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in six areas: leadership, execution, productivity, trust, sales performance and education. Franklin Covey clients have included 90 percent of the Fortune 100, more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500, thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions.
In 1984, the first Franklin Day Planner was produced, followed by a popular time management workshop. New designs and formats are created continually, and the FranklinCovey Planning System is now used by more than 15 million people worldwide.
In 1989, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey was published, and training and consulting based on its concepts were developed. The book has become one of the top-selling business books of all time. Franklin Quest and Covey Leadership Center announced their intent to merge January 22, 1997. The new company, FranklinCovey, was finalized on May 30 of that year.
Our Foundational Beliefs
- People are inherently capable, aspire to greatness, and have the power to choose.
- Principles are timeless and universal, and are the foundation for lasting effectiveness.
- Leadership is a choice, built inside out on a foundation of character.
- Great leaders unleash the collective talent and passion of people toward the right goal.
- Habits of effectiveness come only from the committed use of integrated processes and tools.
- Sustained superior performance requires the P/PC Balance—a focus on achieving results and on building capability.
- Commitment to Principles: We are passionate about our content, and strive to be models of the principles and practices we teach.
- Lasting Customer Impact: We are relentless about delivering on our promise to our customers. Our success comes only with their success.
- Respect for the Whole Person: We value each other and treat each person with whom we work as true partners.
- Profitable Growth: We embrace profitability and growth as the lifeblood of our organization; they give us the freedom to fulfill our mission and vision.
Press & Media
For general press inquiries or for an interview with a FranklinCovey representative, please contact us directly. If you are a member of the press and under a deadline, you may contact either Mary Georgiadou or Despina Siskou. You can find contact information below.