CLOSE MORE SALES BY APPLYING THE MINDSETS
AND SKILLSETS OF THE WORLD’S TOP PERFORMERS.
HELPING CLIENTS SUCCEED: CLOSING THE SALE
TRULLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CLIENTS AND ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIPS OF TRUST.
Click the video image to watch the overview with Craig Christensen.
CLOSE MORE SALES BY APPLYING THE MINDSETS AND SKILLSETS OF THE WORLD’S TOP PERFORMERS.
After more than a decade of working with sales professionals all over the world, we have observed that there are two common mistakes that keep many sales professionals from winning more deals:
1. They present to open, rather than to close
2. Their presentations are information rich and decision poor
Helping Clients Succeed: Closing The Sale is designed to help sales leaders and their teams close more sales by applying the mindsets and skillsets of the world’s top performers.
“Nowhere in the sales process do a few minutes of dialogue more quickly determine whether we continue or end our relationship than during the initial interaction.”
— RANDY ILLIG, CO-AUTHOR, LET’S GET REAL OR LET’S NOT PLAY
THE TOP PERFORMER DIFFERENCE
The top 5% of sales professionals approach closing differently. They understand that closing is much more than a single event. Rather, it’s a process of successful decision-making that happens long before the contract is ever signed, and winning or losing the sale depends on whether they have—or have not—added value to that decision-making process.
- Sell with the intent to achieve win-win outcomes
- Carefully prepare before every client meeting in order to create the conditions for good decision making
- Spend less time talking at the client and more time discussing with the client those decisions that will best serve the client’s needs
- Follow a simple, reliable process to determine when they are ready to close
We have seen that as salespeople adopt these mindsets and skillsets, they dramatically improve their win rates. By enabling their clients to make better decisions, your salespeople are far more likely to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes so that closing the sale becomes an enjoyable and rewarding process for everyone.
Contact us now.
Fill out the form for more information about this solution.