HELPING CLIENTS SUCCEED:
LEARN HOW TO WIDEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP FOOTPRINT
INTO LARGER AND MORE STRATEGIC OPPORTUNITIES.
HOW QUALIFIED ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES IN YOUR TEAM’S PIPELINE?
Our experience with over 35,000 sales professionals all over the world—in large, medium, and small-sized companies—has revealed three predictable behaviors that most salespeople experience:
- First is their reluctance to stop pursuing weak opportunities because they’re afraid they won’t hit their quota.
- Next is their apparent rush to close the deal without taking the time to really understand their client’s needs.
- Finally, the third behavior is the sales person’s inability to handle objections and pushbacks effectively.
The results are often over-investing in the wrong people and opportunities, under-investing in the right opportunities, and leaving money on the table by failing to uncover the business issues their clients are really striving for.
The good news is, these behaviors can be replaced with new and effective behaviors.
With FranklinCovey’s Helping Clients Succeed: Qualifying Opportunities, sales professionals learn how to widen their relationship footprint into larger and more strategic opportunities while focusing on the right deals and developing the mindsets and skillsets of top performers.
The results are lower cost of sales, increased deal sizes, increased win rates, and delighted customers!
Watch the video overview with Craig Christensen – Sales Performance Practice Leader
WHAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE?
In the work session, FranklinCovey helps sales leaders be more successful and derive greater personal and professional satisfaction by helping them:
- Identify breakthrough potential in their teams.
- Coach to results using G.R.O.W.®, a proven performance improvement methodology.
- Focus on the important by following a simple and effective time management system.
FranklinCovey assigns a seasoned sales coach to guide each sales leader—we coach the coach. Our sales guides help leaders implement proven processes within their teams and upgrade and model their own sales skills. This greatly leverages and accelerates the performance of the entire sales team.
“Nowhere in the sales process do a few minutes of dialogue more quickly determine whether we continue or end our relationship than during the initial interaction.”
— RANDY ILLIG, CO-AUTHOR, LET’S GET REAL OR LET’S NOT PLAY
MOVE FROM LEARNING TO PERFORMANCE
- For 12 weeks after training is completed, sales leaders receive weekly Leader Insights, with information and best practices to support them as they coach their teams to results.
- Post-training opportunity advancement sessions with a FranklinCovey sales guide accelerate deal progress and boost sales leaders’ deal-coaching expertise.
- Sales leaders whose teams have participated in FranklinCovey’s Helping Clients Succeed® sales training will coach them on their 12-Week Playbook to support and sustain new learning.
Contact us now.
Fill out the form for more information about this solution.