Our Mission, Vision, and Values
We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere.
Our vision is to profoundly impact the way billions of people throughout the world live, work, and achieve their own great purposes.
At FranklinCovey, we value:
The Whole Person
We embrace the uniqueness and diversity of each individual and cultivate a culture of belonging.
The Principles We Teach
We believe in universal principles of effectiveness and strive to model what we teach.
Lasting Client Impact
We care deeply about our clients and helping them achieve their own great purpose.
The Pursuit of Growth
We are committed to meaningful growth – as individuals and as an organization.
Our Foundational Beliefs
- People are inherently capable, aspire to greatness, and have the power to choose.
- Principles are timeless and universal, and are the foundation for lasting effectiveness.
- Leadership is a choice built inside out on a foundation of character. Great leaders unleash the collective talent and passion of people toward the right goal.
- Habits of effectiveness come only from the committed use of integrated processes and tools.
- Sustained superior performance requires balancing production and production capability, focusing on achieving results and building capability.