Employee Loyalty and Engagement (ELE)
Are you building a culture that inspires and ignites your employees?
Employees who are loyal to their organization and their supervisors also drive loyalty from the customers they interact with. To transform employees into enthusiastic promoters of your organization, they must have trust in your organization and feel like valued members of a winning team pursuing an important mission.
Using a brief web-based employee survey to measure employee loyalty and engagement, we can effectively train supervisors using the survey results to develop custom action plans. With the right tools, managers learn to engage their teams in ways that delight every customer, focusing on areas of success and opportunities for improvement at all levels of the organization with bottom-up action planning.
The purpose of business is to create and keep a customer.
Disengaged/Disloyal Employees + Poor Customer Service = Lost Growth Opportunity
- Do your customers feel like: “Wow, that was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had”?
- How engaged are all of your employees in delivering a “wow experience” to every customer?
- How loyal are your employees to the organization, to your business, and to their supervisor?
- How many of your employees truly believe they are valued members of a winning team pursing an important mission?
Employee Loyalty + Customer Loyalty = Faster Growth!
- Measure employee loyalty and engagement with a 15-minute web-based employee survey.
- Train supervisors to debrief survey results and develop action plans.
- Provide tools to help managers identify ways to engage their team to delight every customer, regardless of where they work.
- Identify areas of success and opportunities for improvement at all levels of the organization.
- Improve loyalty through bottom-up action planning.
How the FranklinCovey ELE process is different.
Beyond just providing an executive summary of the results, the power in the ELE process works through a bottom-up action-planning process.
Debrief results, gather feedback, and create action plans around:
- What 2–3 things could our team do to delight more customers?
- What 2–3 things do we need from the executive team to delight more customers?
This process is a bottom-up culture-building tool to focus employees on delighting more customers to drive faster organization growth.
The 80/20 Activity Analyzer
80% of your results will come from 20% of your activities—are you focusing on the right ones?
Register for an Event
Leading Customer Loyalty On Demand Webcast
Crack the code to customer devotion with FranklinCovey’s loyalty practice leader, Sandy Rogers.
How to Experience FranklinCovey Content
This course is included in the FranklinCovey All Access Pass®. This pass provides your organization unlimited access to all of our content, whenever and wherever you need it.
Dynamic education and development, available online from any location.
Expert education and development delivered face-to-face.
Content available to your people anywhere, any time.